Author Topic: Sweet 16 Entries are in My Account but not downloading  (Read 199 times)

DDiNardo

• View Profile
Sweet 16 Entries are in My Account but not downloading
« on: March 23, 2021, 08:19:01 am »
I can see the entries when I 'Check Status' on the web site, but nothing is downloading into my Sweet 16 Pool.  Did I send the wrong link to my players?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Doug

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Turbo Tourney
If you select the Remote menu, then TurboTourney.com Control Panel you should be able to compare the settings between what's in your pool file and what you entered on the website to check the status and see if there is a difference.  Both will do the same check so something must be different.

DDiNardo

• View Profile
It appears that I have a conflict.  One Pool has a Pool ID and the other doesn't.  Is there a way to edit the Pool with an ID and remove the ID Number?  These are Sweet 16 2nd Chance Pools.

Thanks.

Doug

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Turbo Tourney
It kind of depends, are you using the Internet Addon?

DDiNardo

• View Profile
Yes.  Hosted on TT.com

Doug

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Turbo Tourney
So if it's hosted on TT.com then you shouldn't have the ability to enter/change the PoolID.  Did you maybe post your entry page before enabling the Internet Add-on for your pool?

DDiNardo

• View Profile
I did 2 versions of the Sweet 16 Pool, and must have messed up which one was linked to the entry page I sent out.  I think I have it under control (re-sent the link).

Thanks.